Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Taking a Hit of the CBD - A Review

For the record, I was searching for information about the use of CBD Oil with Cymbalta when I came across a CBD Store in my local area.  The store offers a variety of CBD products -- everything from tinctures, vapes, and CBD edibles -- this company has got it.  So being that they seemed to know about the relationship of CBD oil and Cymbalta, I went in to the storefront to check out their products.

CBD Store Located in Kansas City

CBD Oil Kansas City Logo


CBD Store Review

They actually had a large selection of CBD Products-- I can't lie!  Upon entering their storefront, I was greeted by a nice lady-- I believe her name was Wendy.  She walked me through the store and gave advice for which types of products might help with specifically my type of pain.  After going thru the store with her, I actually picked up some products for myself and some CBD products for my dog, too.  You can check out my Instagram for other products I purchased!

Recommendation

For this store, I would recommend their business for people that are looking to buy high-quality CBD products.  Since the products are premium (with high potency of CBD), the prices are a bit higher comparatively to other local stores, but I found the products to be worth the additional price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment